Sublette County Commissioners agenda for Feb. 6
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
February 5, 2018
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2018
7:00 a.m. Breakfast with Agency Representatives at Rendezvous Pointe
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
* Chairman Nelson will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
Butch Penton, Road & Bridge
* This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment.
9:30 a.m. Billy Pape, Waste Management
* This report will include a review of the Landfill, Recycling, and the Transfer Station operations.
10:00 a.m. Joanne Hovis, CTC Technology & Energy
* Broadband Proposal Presentation
10:45 a.m. Sheriff KC Lehr
* Report on Department Activities
11:00 a.m. Cassie Compton, Treatment Court Coordinator
* Report on Treatment Court Activities
11:15 a.m. Old Business
* Commission Members will report on activities since last meeting
Lunch at Wind River Brew Pub
1:00 p.m. Planning & Zoning
* A Conditional Use Application by Michael Waller, Scadi's Dog House, LLC. The application proposes a Kennel Facility in a General Commercial Zoning District. Property being located at 9886 U.S. Hwy 191, Pinedale, Wyoming, 82923.
* A Minor Subdivision Application by Evans Family Holdings, LLC requesting a Two Lot Minor Subdivision of 16.63 acres, in R-R 5 Zoning District. Property being located at 13893 US HWY 189/191 Bondurant, Wyoming 82922.
* A Variance Request from Gorge S. & Lisa M. Hall, requesting a variance of the Maximum Square Footage of a Guest House/Cabin as defined in Chapter 1, Section 6 of the Sublette County Zoning and Development Regulations. Property being located at 14170 U.S. Hwy 189 & 191, Bondurant, Wyoming 82922.
1:15 p.m. Simulcast RFP Review, Executive Session
* In accordance with W.S. 16-4-405 (a)(ix), To Receive Confidential Information