Sublette County Commissioners agenda - August 22, 2017
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
August 21, 2017
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
AGENDA - TUESDAY, AUGUST 22, 2017
COMMISSIONERS MEETING ROOM
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
7:00 a.m. Breakfast at Rendezvous Pointe with Industry Representatives
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
* Vice Chairman Bousman will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
Dan McGillvray, WYDOT
* Approval of Completion of Bike Path Project.
* Proposed Realignment of New Fork Willow Creek CR 23-120 at the Bar Cross Ranch.
Butch Penton, Road & Bridge Report
* This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment.
9:30 a.m. Billy Pape, Waste Management
* This report will include a review of the Landfill, Recycling, and the Transfer Station operations.
10:00 a.m. Shad Cooper, County Fire Warden
* Monthly report on SCUF activities.
10:15 a.m. Ron Trowbridge, Trowbridge Consulting LLC
* Mineral Auditing Proposal
10:45 a.m. Sheriff KC Lehr
* Report on Sheriff's Department Activities
11:00 a.m. Old Business
* Commissioners will report on activities since the last meeting
Lunch at the Wind River Brew Pub
1:00 p.m. Justin Wilkerson, New York Life Insurance
* Insurance Proposal
1:30 p.m. Susan Barney, Rural Health Care District
Report from RHCD
1:45 p.m. Deputy County Attorney Matt Gaffney, Executive Session
* Personnel, Pursuant to W.S. 16-4-405(a)(ii)