Bridger Wilderness Stewardship Group Workshop June 3
June 1, 2017
Help Start a Bridger Wilderness Stewardship Group Workshop will be held on Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 8:30AM in the Board Room of the Sublette County Library in Pinedale, 155 S. Tyler Ave.
A volunteer group is being started to support the Forest Service to help take care of the Bridger Wilderness. Some of the things volunteers can do are:
• Monitor Bridger Wilderness trails
• Educate backcountry users on Leave No Trace Ethics and Bridger Wilderness regulations
• Make trail suggestions; note signs needed
• Assist with Search and Rescue operations as needed
• Report/help remove downed trees
• Report hazards, parking lot conditions
For more information call Janet Caille at 678-557-7382 or e-mail email@example.com.