Sublette County Commissioners agenda for April 19, 2016
by Mary Lankford, Sublette County Clerk
April 17, 2016
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
SUBLETTE COUNTY, WYOMING
SUBLETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2016
7:00 a.m. Breakfast at the Stockman’s in Pinedale
The Commissioners and Industry Representatives
Commissioner Joel Bousman will be absent today, as he will be traveling to Washington, DC to testify before a Congressional Committee on the Endangered Species Act.
(Tentative Agenda, Subject to Change Up To 9 a.m. the Day of the Meeting)
9:00 a.m. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
• Chairman Nelson will call the meeting to order, lead the Pledge of Allegiance, and request approval of the prior meeting minutes.
Butch Penton, Road & Bridge Report
• This report will include a review of all present maintenance work being performed, project updates, materials and equipment .
9:30 a.m. Ron Gordon, Waste Management
• This report will include a review of the activities at the Marbleton Landfill, Pinedale Transfer Station and Recycling Center.
10:00 a.m. Shad Cooper, County Fire Warden
• Monthly Unified Fire Report.
10:45 a.m. Sheriff’s Department
11:00 a.m. Old Business
• Each member will report on his activities since the last meeting.
1:00 p.m. Jennifer Zook, Big Brothers Big Sisters
• TANF Grant application approval.
1:15 p.m. Todd Hurd, Forsgren & Associates
• The County’s Owners Representative will review ongoing County construction projects.
• Rendezvous Pointe proposed project.
1:30 p.m. Union Cellular Utility Easement
• Utility easement request at Pinedale East County Road
1:45 p.m. Healthcare Survey Review
• Dave Doorn, Sublette Center
2:00 p.m. Clay Kainer & Matt Gaffney, County Attorney’s Office
• Executive Session in accordance with WS 16-4-405(a)(iii)
2:30 p.m. Scholarships
• County Commissioner Scholarship Recipients will be determined