PAWG May 22 & 23 field trip and meeting agenda available
Pinedale Anticline Working Group
by Bureau of Land Management
May 7, 2012
The Pinedale Anticline Working Group’s (PAWG) agenda for the May 22 meeting and May 23 field trip is now available at www.blm.gov/wy/st/en/field_offices/Pinedale/pawg/meetings.html and the Sublette County Library at 155 S. Tyler Ave. in Pinedale, Wyoming.
The May 22 meeting will start at 9 a.m. at the Pinedale Field Office (PFO) Rendezvous Room at 1625 W. Pine St. in Pinedale, Wyo. Topics will include:
• Follow-up items from the February PAWG meeting;
• The Hydrogeologic Data Gaps Report scheduled for public release on May 18;
• The Upper Green River Basin 2011-2012 Winter Ozone Study;
• The Pinedale Anticline Air Quality Assessment results;
• The Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality’s (WDEQ) Upper Green River Basin Air Quality Task Force;
• The status of the Environmental Protection Agency’s non-attainment designation and its implications;
• The preliminary determination of meeting Visibility Milestone #2 and future actions for meeting the final determination; and
• Visibility Milestone #3 modeling and future actions for ozone modeling to meet Pinedale Anticline Project Area Record of Decision requirements.
The May 23 field trip will begin at the PFO Rendezvous Room at 8 a.m. with a presentation on how WDEQ site inspections are conducted to ensure compliance with WDEQ permitted standards. At 8:30 a.m., the PAWG will visit a well site which has a selective catalytic reduction drill rig. The discussion will include voluntary emission reduction measures and a demonstration of a WDEQ site inspection.
The field trip is open to the public and should conclude by noon. Participants must provide their own transportation suitable for gravel roads.
The PAWG recognizes that not all interested parties are able to attend meetings in person. Members of the public are encouraged to submit suggestions or questions regarding meeting topics to BLM_WY_PAWG@blm.gov.
For more information, please contact Pinedale Field Manager Shane DeForest at 307-367-5302.