Ski & Snowboard Association awards
June 6, 2011
The Sublette County Ski and Snowboard Association held its annual awards dessert social Sunday, June 5th at Pinedale Aquatic Center. The event was for their end-of-the-year awards and recognition. Trophys were given for:
- King of the Mountain-Ski (Male club skier with the fastest time in the Caroline Classic) Tate Johnson
- Queen of the Mountain-Ski (Female club skier with the fastest time in the Caroline Classic) Laura Noble (won this for the 3rd year in a row)
- King of the Mountain – Snowboard (Male club Snowboarder with the fastest time in the Caroline Classic) David Rule
- Queen of the Mountain-Snowboard (Female club snowboarder with the fastest time in the Caroline Classic) Hannah Cackler
- The "Cassy Johnston Best Crash of the Year" Award Mike Cackler
The trophies will be passed each year to the new winner, and the trophy will spend the winter season on display at White Pine Ski Area. The only youth able to attend the award ceremony to receive their award was David Rule.
Thank you to Regi Moritsch, and Bob Rule, KPIN 101.1 FM Radio for photos.