Stelting announces run for county attorney
by Stelting for Sublette County Attorney press release
March 4, 2010
Neal R. Stelting, local attorney and alumni of the University of Wyoming School of Law, hereby announces his Republican candidacy for the 2010 primary election for Sublette County Attorney. Stelting has been practicing law in Sublette County for four years, with two of those years as the Sublette County Public Defender.
If elected, Stelting intends to instill the following changes and policies for the benefit of the citizens of Sublette County:
- Greater communication and service to the public and victims of crime;
- Honor and protect all constitutional rights for all citizens;
- Eliminate unnecessary prosecution of our county's children;
- Protect privacy, property, and land use rights;
- Reduce fiscal spending by providing ethical, efficient and expeditious prosecution of crime; and
- Approach all issues with common sense and discretion.
Stelting has owned and managed his law firm since 2006. Stelting donates and volunteers legal services to S.A.F.V. and the Sublette County Treatment Court, as well as serving as a Magistrate Judge in the Sublette County Circuit Court. In his free time, Stelting enjoys packing his horses in the Wyoming backcountry, archery hunting, skiing and fishing.
Stelting's campaign committee, Stelting for Sublette County Attorney, is now looking for volunteers and donations for the campaign efforts and expenses. All citizens who would like to donate or assist with campaign efforts, voice community concerns, or speak directly with the candidate, should contact him at (307) 367-4486 or visit him at 44 South Franklin, Pinedale, Wyoming, 82941.